Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Blog Schedule

I could not be more excited to post the operations of my blog. Because I am going to be updating my blog daily (or as often as possible) I have decided to include a schedule of the type of posts that will occur each day, so that you know which day your favorite segment will appear:

Monday: My Pet Monday. This day is all about your pets! Send in your favorite photo of your pet to purrfectparent@gmail.com ; A couple photos will be selected each week by myself to feature your pet! Please include the following information: Your first name, your pet’s name, pet’s age, pet type/breed, and any caption you would like included.

Tuesday: Regular post, info, product review. This day will focus on a post about the happenings in my home, interesting information I feel is important to share with fellow pet owners, and the occasional product review and giveaway based on the requests received for my review.

Wednesday: Wacky Photo Wednesday. This day will focus on relaxation; it will offer me a break and a chance to spend time with my wonderful cats and soon to be husband! I will post a silly picture of pets found on the web and the occasional video link.

Thursday: Regular post, info, product review. This day will focus on a post about the happenings in my home, interesting information I feel is important to share with fellow pet owners, and the occasional product review and giveaway based on the requests received for my review.

Friday: Funny Joke Friday. This day will also focus on relaxation; as I often have different tasks to accomplish on Friday’s this will provide you with a funny joke that involves pets!

Saturday: Regular post, info, product review. This day will focus on a post about the happenings in my home, interesting information I feel is important to share with fellow pet owners, and the occasional product review and giveaway based on the requests received for my review.

Sunday: DAY OFF.

No comments:

Post a Comment