Tuesday, July 12, 2011

First Post!


My parents always knew that I had a passion for animals; didn't matter what animal or where I was, I would always find something. I can remember playing with frogs, turtles, cats, dogs, and anything I could get my hands on. My mom is the type of person who believes a pet belongs outdoors or just not at her house. Describing my dream house to her would be hilarious: I can see myself with two cats, two dogs, a bird, a horse, and a pet chicken. Okay, I know the chicken is random, but when I volunteered at the local zoo we did presentations with a chicken that was the friendliest chicken and so entertaining! With two cats, two dogs, and a bird in the house unless they are put away there is no way my mom will come over. Although I have come up with my own solution to this problem (My pets will have a room in my house just for them) this does not solve the hair left behind, the toys scattered, the reminders of being a proud fur parent! So, while searching stumbleupon, I came across this stumble which will be recreated as a sign posted in my home, enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment